Wednesday 13 August 2008

The Reset Generation

Update: The Reset Generation game at the bottom of the blog has now been removed.


Here goes. More N-Gage stuff. However, this stuff is actually worth writing about. Reset Generation. This is like.. all the old stereotypical characters from games, in the obvious scenario of "rescue the princess". This game really speaks to me. Though honestly, I only played the demo, so I don't know a great deal of this game, but I got a good feel for it, and I like it. It actually has its own site, where you can play the game yourself, so go give it a try, It's well worth it. Or alternatively, just scroll down to the bottom of the blog, where you can find the game, and you can play it right here. Oh, and btw, I'm really tired, that's why this is relatively short. Woot.

FreekyWiggle

No comments:

Race To 40K


VS