Thursday 4 September 2008

Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise

Well I just ordered two copies of Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise for the DS from GAME after seeing an advert for the release tomorrow. I ordered a copy for me and one for my female other, as we refer to them here. But she doesn't know that yet, so let's hope she doesn't check this site before they get here! This also means that my reward points total has now finally reached the £20 I was saving up. You see, getting £2.50 off a game every now and then doesn't feel like a saving to me, so I decided to save my reward points until I accumulated £20. Which I now have. So, once my card has been charged and my reward points are added to my account, I will cancel my pre-order for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and then order it again, but this time, taking £20 off using my points. Two birds with one stone. Great.

FreekyWiggle

No comments:

Race To 40K


VS