Wednesday 28 January 2009

Welcome Back!...Soon

As we all know, this has been pretty empty lately... *Insert Tumble Weed Here*

Anyway, hopefully we're gonna get this blog up and running again soon. Its been a little neglected lately, poor thing.
I've not been on 'cos I have myself a lot of personal issues that have been taking up my time, along with my A-Level exams and Coursework aswell eating through my time.
This has left me little time and motivation to actually play some games, so I've nothing to write on here. With a bit of luck, things'l get better for me soon, then I'll be back here!
Im sure our whole one reader will be glad of that.
As for Lil Punk Duck, I dunno why he's not been on. Probably just couldn't be arsed. Playing Gears 2 and Left for Dead and stuff instead. He's managed to finally greatly surpass my Gamescore now too. Good for him.

Anyway, we're hoping to get the graphics all done soon, and make our own template, and turn this into a propper blog. Won't that be great? That's a while off yet anyway, but it's something else to look forward to.

I'll try and get myself back into games, and hopefully post a well needed review or something soon.

Until then, Keep Gaming.

Happy Winter-een-mas Everyone!

FreekyWiggle

No comments:

Race To 40K


VS